Objectives of the Initiative
- Advocacy to support the issue of prisoners’ rights in Israeli prisons
- Exposing inhuman practices and violations against prisoners
- To raise the issue of prisoners of European peoples
- Inform public opinion in Europe of the issue of human and legal prisoners
- Strengthen the steadfastness of the prisoners and their families and support them morally
The European Initiative for the Rights of Palestinian Prisoners aims at supporting the legitimate rights of Palestinian prisoners and detainees in Israeli prisons, exposing the inhuman practices and violations practiced by the Israeli occupation authorities on Palestinian prisoners and detainees, highlighting the issue of Palestinian prisoners and detainees of European peoples and European public opinion, In order to strengthen the steadfastness of the Palestinian prisoners and detainees in Israeli prisons and to highlight their just cause in European and international forums.
To ensure that the prisoners have all their rights, which guarantee them a dignified and humane treatment that suits the sacrifices they have made to their just cause.
In order to convey the message of the European Initiative for the rights of Palestinian prisoners and achieve their goals, the initiative announced the launching of a series of activities highlighting the suffering of Palestinian prisoners and detainees in Israeli prisons and the establishment of a series of art and cultural exhibitions depicting the lives of prisoners from the elderly, women, children and the sick, And presented a series of visual programs dealing with the legal and humanitarian aspects of the issue of Palestinian prisoners and detainees in the prisons of the occupation through the various media and platforms of social access, Ah seminars and lectures in various European countries, with the aim of introducing Plumblv Palestinian prisoners and detainees in Israeli jails.
Means of the initiative
- The establishment of exhibitions specialized drawings on the lives of prisoners (children, elders, patients, women, …)
- Presentation of videos about the reality of the prisoners legally and humanely in the various media
- Organizing lectures, seminars and exhibitions in various European countries to introduce the issue and suffering of prisoners
- Establishment of solidarity projects to defend prisoners and their rights
- Organizing seasonal campaigns through social media to activate the issue of defending the rights of prisoners in Israeli prisons
- Attempting to reach international forums, especially the EU Parliament, to expose Nazi practices with prisoners.